Unlike many publications these days, Hatch Magazine is free to read. No paywalls. No limits on how many articles you can read each month. 100% free.
But support from our readers is important. It helps fund the work of our award-winning writers and photographers; our detailed, fact-based and in-depth conservation journalism; the honest and quality product coverage you've become accustomed to, our expansive travel stories and much more.
We're asking for your help reaching our goal. The default monthly contribution is $5, but you can help us reach our goal faster by signing up for a larger monthly contribution if you're able to. And, if $5 is too much, you can enter a custom amount or make a one-time contribution as low as $3 using the box below.
What will my contribution support?
- independent journalism covering topics of importance to those that love the outdoors, whether you fish, hunt, bike, hike, kayak, raft, ski, snowboard or any other pursuit that takes place where clean water, clean air and healthy landscapes thrive
- more award-winning narrative, instructional, humor, fiction and other writing
- more award-winning, inspiring photography from the streams in our backyards to far away, breathtaking destinations
- unbiased gear reviews, overviews and other coverage
- travel features that focus on the richness of experience that comes from visiting far-flung places and people
- ... and much more
Hatch Magazine is owned by limited liability company Cignal Media LLC. Sustainer contributions to Hatch Magazine are not tax deductible.