Unlike many publications these days, Hatch Magazine is free to read. No paywalls. No limits on how many articles you can read each month. 100% free.
But support from our readers is important. It helps fund the work of our award-winning writers and photographers; our detailed, fact-based and in-depth conservation journalism; the honest and quality product coverage you've become accustomed to, our expansive travel stories and much more.
Please consider a small monthly or one-time contribution to help support Hatch Magazine.
What will my contribution support?
- independent journalism covering topics of importance to those that love the outdoors, whether you fish, hunt, bike, hike, kayak, raft, ski, snowboard or any other pursuit that takes place where clean water, clean air and healthy landscapes thrive
- more award-winning narrative, instructional, humor, fiction and other writing
- more award-winning, inspiring photography from the streams in our backyards to far away, breathtaking destinations
- unbiased gear reviews, overviews and other coverage
- travel features that focus on the richness of experience that comes from visiting far-flung places and people rather than ads for expensive lodges and luxury treatment disguised as stories
- ... and much more